The Governors of Our Lady of Compassion Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a dynamic, innovative, highly motivated Teacher to join our increasingly successful team. This is a 1 year fixed term contract with the possibility of the position becoming permanent. The successful candidate will:
- Show commitment to the mission of a Catholic school.
- Be able to motivate others and create an effective learning environment.
- Be able to inspire children to learn and demonstrate high quality
- Be an excellent classroom practitioner who will motivate and excite our children.
- Be able to plan and deliver imaginative, fun lessons which enable children to reach challenging targets.
- Have a current knowledge of the revised national curriculum.
- Have high expectations of the children.
- Be skilled at using assessment to inform planning, setting challenging targets for pupils and be able to accurately track pupil progress.
- Be committed to working as part of a team, taking a full part in the life of our school.
- Be committed to working with parents and the community.
- Be well motivated and have good organisational skills.
We can offer you:
- A happy welcoming school with a caring ethos
- A friendly, supportive and committed staff
- A positive learning environment
- A school full of bright, eager, sociable young learners
- A school that is receptive to creative thinking and innovation
- Supportive parents
- Quality opportunities for continuing professional development
Visits to the school are welcome; please contact the Office Manager Mrs Martin on 0121 706 9508 to arrange a visit or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application forms are available on our school website, under vacancies: http://www.olc.solihull.sch.uk
We look forward to hearing from you.